I went to see Rickie Lee Jones last night at the Camden Jazz Club. Considering that on Saturday I didn't know who she was I'm quite happy to have made it to what is definitely the best gig I've seen all year. Probably wouldn't be saying that if I'd made it to the Big Day Out or The Killers in January but nonetheless Rickie (and her band) rocked really hard. The crowd was incredibly enthusiastic and the venue was really good. Well actually it was small and intimate with great sound and I'd be very keen to see more artists perform there.
There's a link to youtube and the video clip for 'Falling Up' from her official website so I'm sure it's fine to link to from my blog. Hopefully it'll work.
Thanks to Damana for showing that embedding youtube videos works in Blogspot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are most welcome. I can also show you how to link to the really cool blogs you take tech tips from :o)
Wow, he has a blog... Wish I knew'd that earlier...
8)
Post a Comment