OK, I do have to admit that occasionally it's quite warm and that there is enough water to rinse shampoo out of your hair.
I've been told that this shower would be considered quite reasonable by South American standards and perhaps should be termed 'The worst shower in the western world' but I'm standing by my description. And I have to stand by it as I don't fit underneath it.
I've realised (and others have pointed out) that I really should have checked the shower before saying I'd move into my new share house. How was I to know that even though they've had plumbing for hundreds and hundreds of years the English stilll aren't very good at it. The shower is often the Achilles heel of accommodation in London and it seems I'm just going to have to get used to less than comfortable shower solutions. Having said that, as soon as the landlord gets back from Australia I'm going to nag him about doing something about it.
4 comments:
on the bright side you only have to use it once a week over there don't you?
also you wont be spending much time in the shower so techically its an environmentally friendly shower
Where it comes to showering... screw the environment.
Hey at least you have a shower. the first place I lived in there only had a bath. I used half a bottle of jif cleaning it before I used it the first time.
Why don't you just buy a new shower head and put it on?
Post a Comment