Friday, September 21, 2007

Family

So Mum's visiting and I'm showing her as much of London and England as we can cram in....

So we've seen:
  • Buckingham Palace
  • The green monopoly properties (Oxford St, Regent St, Bond St)
  • Lots of other monopoly properties...
  • British Museum
  • British Library
  • London Museum
  • St Paul's Cathedral
  • Westminster Abbey
  • Gordon's Winebar (if you haven't heard of it then that's your problem)
  • Westminster with Big Ben
  • Loads of Cornwall (Land's End, Eden Project, Truro, St Ives)
  • Bath (well Mum got to explore that on her own)
  • Stonehenge (not really Mum's thing)
  • Kew Gardens
  • Hyde Park
  • Green Park
  • Victoria and Albert Museum
  • York (that's the old York)
Does that sound enough for 3 weeks? Personally I'm a bit exhausted.

Here's a picture of a pretty bird called a Rainbow Pheasant. If I had a country house I'd breed these:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate - you have no stamina! Try doing anything with my father, then come back and try to find the energy to post that you are exhausted.

Flick

Pippala said...

Oh my god. I knew you were pretty busy, but that's just an insane amount of 'tourist-ing' in three weeks. Mum is going to need 3 weeks to recover!

PS I have two weeks til my honours paper is due and about 6 weeks til my last exam. Whoohoo!

 
hitcounter Visitors since August 2008