Monday, October 8, 2007

Greece is the word

I've just spent a week in Greece. More specifically hanging around on 2 yachts with friends while meandering around the Ionian Sea. Seriously the best holiday I have ever had. Even nicer than climbing in Northwest Victoria!

This is a bit of the Ionian Sea
(We had ridden on scooters to the top of Ithaca to get this view)


These are the 2 yachts

This is what we did during the day

This is where we hung around at night.

And the next morning we had breakfast somewhere like this.

And the only sad thing was that it was only for a week.

1 comment:

Pippala said...

Looks absolutely fabulous. Maybe you can take me when I come to visit...?

FYI 2 weeks til thesis is due and 33 days til final exam. Longest month of my life I'd say.

PS mum had nothing but good things to say about England, but she really fell in love with Austria.

 
hitcounter Visitors since August 2008