When you're procrastinating away from doing something (like blogging) for ages sometimes you don't realise how long it actually has been. And I just noticed that the last time I put something up on the blog was last October. Shameful Adam.
When I was in Australia in January a lot of people asked me to update my blog a little more often so here is my first attempt at trying to do that.
My main bit of news is that I've got a new contract that I'm starting next monday. I'm going to be working for IPC media in Southwark. For those of you who don't live in London I'll say that Southwark is fairly central but on the south side of the Thames approximately opposite St Pauls cathedral.
I'm househunting at the moment. It's quite annoying as it's really slow getting from one part of London to another. Makes me miss having a car quite a lot.
OK that's all for now. Send me email with questions that I can answer here.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your loyal readers have been waiting three months and that's all the news you're giving us? Why don't you tell us the best and worst bits of your trips to Poland, Turkey and Australia? Or what it was like having a winter Christmas in a cottage up in the Lake District in Cumbria? Tell us about how you moved your work life out of a basement but your home life into a kitchen pantry, and why there are Facebook photos of you dressed up as Santa Claus and also as a hairy-chested handlebar-mustachioed pimp with an afro? Now THAT sounds like three months I'd like to hear more about :)
Agree 100% with the above :?)
Where's all the good stuff :?)
Congrats on the job btw.
Post a Comment