putting up this sort of blog filler entry. Tonight I've brought you a picture from Edinburgh.
Taken in November last year when Sarah and I went to visit our friend Trish for a few days. There were Christmas markets set up in the West Princes Garden and here you can see a ferris wheel and a merry-go-round in front of the Scott monument.
Edinburgh is a lovely city and in the future I'd really like to think that I might get a chance to live there for a while. Since we were there in November it got dark very early in the afternoon but conversely during the summer I'm told the evening's are wonderfully long. And the whole city seems to be really close together. After living in London for a year I like the thought of a city where I don't have to catch public transport from one side to the other.
In other news my job is good. Some of the good points about the new job include:
- Natural light.
- Colleagues who talk.
- An 8th floor window desk with a view of the Thames.
- A team leader who knows more than I do (trust me this is such a nice change).
- A 7 hour working day and a 30 minute commute.
No comments:
Post a Comment