Here are my current travel plans at the moment right now.
September 2007 - Travel through Wales up to Scotlandwith Mum when she get's here in September.
September 2007 - See Australia v Wales in Cardiff with Sarah on the 14th September (Rugby World Cup).
October 2007 - Go to Greece in the 1st week of October and hang on a yacht for a week.
October 2007 - See the Rugby Semi Final in Paris.
November 2007 - Travel to Turkey for a bit with Sarah and Fiona
January 2008 - Go home to Australia on the 5th of January... Well I leave London on the 5th and have a 2 day stopover in Bangkok to see the bits of the city I missed the first time.
January 2008 - Back to Europe 2 weeks later after visiting everybody I can. Stop off in Austriaor France for a bit of a ski before diving into work for 6 months
July 2008 - Fly back to Australia for a wedding in Brisbane.
August 2008 - Go to Nova Scotia for a week and activate my Canadian visa (I can't believe I have to go through this just for a visa)
September 2008 - Go Sailing with friends in Croatia for a week (Oh that's right I'm spending a lot on this sailing trip.
September - October 2008 - Return to London and work
November 2008 - March 2009 Go to Canadian ski fields. Get job. Ski.
Go back to London. Start repaying credit card.
In case you're jealous please don't forget the mind numbing amount of boring programming I'm going to have to do to afford this.
No comments:
Post a Comment