Sunday, August 5, 2007

Booked

Not sure how exactly how long I'm staying but this is definitely booked. Will be looking at flights back to London somewhere around the 21st or 22nd.


Leave 21:35 >> 15:55 11hr 20min airline logo Thai Airways 917
Sat, 5 Jan LHR >> BKK total time non-stop
Leave 00:30 >> 13:30 9hr 0min
airline logo Thai Airways 995
Wed, 9 Jan BKK >> SYD total time non-stop


In other news I'm very cranky because I don't get to move into a nice new flat after all. It was snatched from my grasp by an evil Spanish landlord who thought their random friend from Barcelona would better deserve the room. Wasn't expecting that.

5 comments:

Damana Madden said...

Sux about the new flat! Keep looking though. Your perfect flat is out there waiting for you.

Yay about coming to Sydney! We so have to catch up. Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Yup.

I'm jealous.

MjL

Unknown said...

Wohoo - so you stopping by Canberra?

jase c said...

looks like you might have left england by the time josh and I get there, bummer

Pippala said...

hooray, hooray, hooray!

 
hitcounter Visitors since August 2008