Monday, August 27, 2007

Whoa... where did August go?

This year has been flying past and August has managed to be even faster than most of the rest of the months. I'm sure I've done stuff but it has all blurred together.

My contract is only going for another 9 days so I've been just keeping my head down and concentrating on one day at a time. The hour long commute is still getting on my nerves so I'm really going to put some effort into finding a job closer to home, even if they offer to renew after my holidays which does seems likely.

Hopefully I'll have a little bit more time to blog in between travelling with Mum.

How is everybody back in Oz going? Leave a comment! You can leave it as Anonymous and just put your name at the bottom of the blog.

2 comments:

Damana Madden said...

It's sunny and 27 degrees C in Sydney today. It's fantastic here at the moment.

Unknown said...

Well - I'm still at DOTARS - another 3 month extension managing the same project - hopefully it all goes well or I'm sure I'll end up in estimates - other than that I'm now 1 year older and all that keeps me sane is the knowledge that I'll always be several years younger than some of you :?)

 
hitcounter Visitors since August 2008