Yay for me. After more than 3 weeks of furfing around I have a job. It's in Farringdon right opposite the Tube Station and it's in a basement. Hmmm what have I got myself into.
It's a contract position for the next 3 months. I guess at the end of that time I'll be able to judge whether I like these people and whether I will consider staying... Realistically it's only a bit more than 60 days in a room with random people who I met for a single hour this morning.
In other news I found a room I liked on the weekend. I'll be sharing with a Pom, a Kiwi and a Yank.... I really should find out if they are going to find those terms insulting. The house is on Melrose Avenue in Willesden Green.
Astute observers may be aware that I've only reached these goalposts after approximately 6 weeks in London. All I can say is that I've enjoyed my break :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
About Bloody Time :?)
So what exactly are you doing in this new job?
.... and pictures, we need to see pictures!
You want pictures of my new basement?
Yeah pictures and what are you doing.. please elaborate!!
Adam - you need to give me some instructions. How can I make silly comments if it takes me hours to figure out how to post?
Oh good - now it seems to work.
what I was trying to ask was have you seen my sister?
Yes Adam! what are you doing the basement? Are you going to move in with the yank, kiwi and pom? and what have you been doing for the last 6 weeks! lucky you!:)
Post a Comment