Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wimbledon here I come

This blogging thing is really hard to do regularly. There's always other things to do.

So I hope you're all happy with mini posts with not much narrative.

I'm starting work tomorrow down in Wimbledon. The alarm is set for 6:30 in the morning so I can get out of the house by 7:30. Half of you have your mouths hanging open and the other half of you are laughing. I know. And I have to do this everyday. I'm also a bit nervous as to whether this job and I are going to suit each other. I guess we find out tomorrow.

I am also incredibly overdue for posting details and pics from my trip to Iceland. Oh wait I don't think I blogged about it at all. OK here's a picture of a church from the tallest hill in central Reykjavik. Yep Reykjavik is a real place not just made up by the Lazy Susans.
And below it is a shot of Reykjavik from a whale watching boat. We saw Minke whales but I didn't get any decent photos :-(

2 comments:

Pippala said...

Finally, photos from Iceland. I am assuming that seeing as you didn't get any photos of the glacier you walked upon, that it melted before you got the chance...?

Unknown said...

Hah!

I love that church

 
hitcounter Visitors since August 2008